Legend Tapio Wirkkala’s pioneering glass designs were inspired by the raw beauty of his native Finland. Determined to recreate an ice-covered Finnish island, Wirkkala spent nearly a thousand hours with the glassblowers at the Iittala Glass Factory, defying the rules of glassblowing. Ultima Thule’s iconic design features a rounded base supported by three ice peaks that float above the surface, allowing one to bring a slice of Nordic nature to any interior. A dynamic mix of art and function, the classic Finnish drinkware cemented its iconic status when Finnair began using it in first class. The Ultima Thule Old Fashioned is perfect for serving spirits. Rain adds striking detail.
Free delivery to your hotel room
- All orders a customer completes before 14:00 on weekdays are delivered to the customer’s hotel of choice the same day between 15:00 – 20:00. Orders made after 14:00 will be delivered the next weekday between 15:00 – 20:00 . Orders made over weekends are delivered on Mondays.
- A minimum order of 15.000 ISK is required for free delivery. Delivery fee of of 3.990 ISK is added to the orders under that amount.
EXPRESS DELIVERY AND OUTSIDE STANDARD DELIVERY HOURS
- Orders after 14:00 on weekdays requiring a same day delivery between 15:00 – 23:30
- Orders needing delivery between 9:00-15:00 or between 20:00-23:30 on the weekdays.
- Orders needing delivery over a weekend between 9:00 – 23:30.
- Delivered within 4 hours of order completion within the Reykjavík Capital Area. Express delivery fee of 4.990 ISK is added to the order. No minimum order.