Vera Design was established on a foundation of jewellery line by Guðbjartur Þorleifsson, which has designed a large variety of jewellery in the last 60 years. His design has roots in Icelandic history and Vera Design’s team is proud to build on his tradition.Guðbjartur has over 60 years of experience in the design field as well as a goldsmith. He has made all the moulds for every piece of jewellery in his line over the years, which is an extremely accurate and difficult job. Íris the owner of Vera Design has worked as a stylist and a designer with a number of buildings and unique shops projects the last 15 years. Her interior design has been displayed in Iceland’s major design magazines, and one of her projects was displayed in a Japanese advertisement.
The Filigree bracelet from Vera Design is an elegant bracelet inspired by the Viking saga. The filigree tradition was preserved through medieval times and still remains a jewelry standard in many countries.
Free delivery to your hotel room
- All orders a customer completes before 14:00 on weekdays are delivered to the customer’s hotel of choice the same day between 15:00 – 20:00. Orders made after 14:00 will be delivered the next weekday between 15:00 – 20:00 . Orders made over weekends are delivered on Mondays.
- A minimum order of 15.000 ISK is required for free delivery. Delivery fee of of 3.990 ISK is added to the orders under that amount.
EXPRESS DELIVERY AND OUTSIDE STANDARD DELIVERY HOURS
- Orders after 14:00 on weekdays requiring a same day delivery between 15:00 – 23:30
- Orders needing delivery between 9:00-15:00 or between 20:00-23:30 on the weekdays.
- Orders needing delivery over a weekend between 9:00 – 23:30.
- Delivered within 4 hours of order completion within the Reykjavík Capital Area. Express delivery fee of 4.990 ISK is added to the order. No minimum order.